DISCOVER ECOMAX LE - THE BEST IN CLASS LOW EMISSIONS BURNER
DISCOVER ECOMAX LE- THE BEST IN CLASS LOW EMISSIONS BURNER
On-demand webinar: FUTURE OF FLAMELESS 2.0
Discover the latest releases added to Honeywell’s latest new low NOx technology, the ECOMAX® LE self-recuperative, radiant tube heating burner. Designed for best-in-class in NOx performance, and improvements in efficiency, the ECOMAX® LE is the future of flameless technology, we now have three sizes available.
WHAT IS ECOMAX® LE?
ECOMAX LE is Honeywell’s latest Low Emissions Self-Recuperative Burner. It offers best in class NOx emissions performance by utilizing a soon to be patented air-gas switching technique to switch from flame to flameless mode. It also features the Next Gen BCU 4 Series Flame Safety recently launched in early 2019, which provides the capability to connect to Thermal IQ™, a remote monitoring solution that securely connects your combustion equipment to the cloud, making critical thermal process data available anytime, anywhere, on any smart device.
DISCOVER HOW TO MEET EVER-CHANGING GLOBAL EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
This white paper explores the complexities OEMs and end users face in meeting ever-changing global emissions requirements and offers practical guidance on selecting the right burner and control combination for specific industrial heating applications.
- Best in class NOx performance
- < 100ppm NOx in all flameless capacities, as low as 25ppm NOx (corrected to 3% O2) in certain ranges
- Up to 7% improved efficiency over current ECOMAX®
- Flame and Flameless Modes: Switching Temperature of 850°C (1560°F)
- 3 burner sizes covering a capacity range of 21 to 100 kW (80 to 378 kBTU/h)
- Ceramic Recuperator for indirect firing into ceramic or metallic tubes
- Fits in the same footprint as the current ECOMAX® for easy upgrades
- Each burner comes packaged with BCU4 controls, air/gas valves, tube & inserts, and piping
- Natural Gas fired (further fuel capabilities to be developed), gas supply pressure 80 mbar / 32” w.c.
- Air supply pressure 90 mbar / 36” w.c.
- On/off or High/Low/Off (NFPA) control